5 Sex and The City Quotes by Samantha we'll never forget



On Fashion:

Sales Woman: "Isn't this dress a little young for you?"
Samantha: "Well I don't know, how old do you think I am? (pause) Well I am fifty f***ing two and I am going to rock this dress."


After one of Samantha's lovers suggests she gets a wax:

Samantha: "It's my week between waxes. I have three errant hairs and this asshole thinks I'm George Of The Jungle.

Carrie: "Well that's horrifying."

Samantha: "And you should see the bush on him. I need a weed-whacker just to find his dick."

On sex:

Samantha: "When I RSVP to a party, I make it my business to come."

Helping a friend:

Charlotte: "We've been trying, you know, to..."

Samantha: "Fuck?"

Charlotte: "Whatever. And it's just not..."

Samantha: "Getting big and hard?"

Her version of fast food:

Samantha: "Last night, I could not stop thinking about a Big Mac. I finally had to get dressed and go out, and pick up a guy."

Miranda: Talk about a Happy Meal!



CONVERSATION