Yummy Detox Water Recipes



Hi Divas and Divos

Its 8pm hear in Cape Town and the cold weather is creeping in. I'm so tired from work but as I was about to snuggle up on the couch and munch on doughnuts and a coffee I remembered that I promised to she my "special" water recipes.

If you have a dislike for the taste off water like I have, then I'm sure that the following will be very helpful in getting you into a habit of drink water more for your health and for your skin.

Recipe #1

Fresh Lemon sliced + Mint leaves + Sliced Cucumbers +
it in fridge overnight

Recipe #2

Sliced Cucumber +  Sliced Oranges + Mints and Water

Recipe #3

Watermelon slices + Cucumber slices + MInt and water

Recipe #4

Sliced Oranges + Cucumber slice + Berries

I usually make 1 litre of water and it tastes heavenly truly a tasty take on water.

X.O

Diva's Wish

CONVERSATION