Bonang Matheba's Lingerie at Woolworths

There's clearly no stopping the multi-talented face of Revlon, Bonang Matheba as she clinches a deal to create a lingerie range for Woolworths.

Image: bonangmatheba.com

The year is off to a great start for Bonang who has solidified her status as one of Mzansi’s most bankable stars. The 26-year-old entrepreneur ended 2013 on an awe-inspiring note after she was announced as the new face of Revlon.

The former DESTINY cover star wears many hats, including that of  TV presenter, radio DJ,  high profile MC, actress and owner of a line of bags called Baby Star. Her lucky streak doesn’t end there and she has now has her own luxury lingerie range aptly titled Distraction by Bonang.

Queen B, as she’s affectionately known, partnered with Woolworths to launch the sexy collection. It features chemises, camisoles and bra and panty sets. The collection will be in stores from 20 January. Bonang says the range would be feminine and encompass her love of fine things.

“Anyone who knows me understands that I love looking good, and that process for me begins with picking the right lingerie. Walking into the partnership, I knew I wanted to put my heart and soul into the collection. I had very specific ideas that I wanted to explore, and a clear direction. I am truly grateful to Woolworths for granting me the freedom to tap into my creativity and their guidance throughout the process”, she said in a statement.

See the photo shoot here.

CONVERSATION