Nandi and Zakes Bantwini in a relationship??? Hmmmm



Nandi Mngoma and Zakes Bantwini sitting on a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g

First comes love then comes marriage…

Remember that little childhood song, ow well it never outgrows rumors.

I don’t know about marriage (which seems to be the word on the street by the way), but I can certainly talk about love relations between musician Zakes Bantwini and vocalist Nandi Mngoma. The pair have allegedly been spotted together a lot lately says a close source to the couple and even confirmed that they are more than just friends.

Dear gorgeous Nandi, please do not pull a Kabelo and Gail Mabalane on us. We would love to know what you are up to. We do not want to hear about the wedding bells after the fact - okay!
But, when asked if she is in a relationship, with a bit of a pose and an uhm she says:
“I think it’s safer to say that I am a private person.
“I am not with Zakes. You know the industry, we only worked on a song together. But I am not surprised. Whoever I work with will say that I am dating him. If it's not Kent, it's Franky, she says.
“But I tell you what let me get back to you.”
Instagram also reveals the same story line as your friends, Nandi!
My beauty queen, those around you stick strongly to their word that you two are Bonnie and Clyde.
As for Zakes, could you have been tipped because you seem to have gotten a hint that a call was coming your way?
“Please call Nicci she knows everything, I am all over right now", Bantwini says.
You could have easily said yes or no to the burning question, ai man.

Source: SundayWorld

CONVERSATION